1) IDs - Shows number of IDs scanned in this session.
2) Battery - Battery indicators for the Walker and Reader (more on battery care).
3) Sync - Shows the number of full-size images in the queue to upload. If there are no images waiting, it will display a tick (more on image upload methods).
4) Right-hand button - Gets it's own article see here
5) Reset pin slot - If required, insert a paperclip here to hard-reset the Reader.
6) Centre button - Used to pair the Reader with a Walker. Once paired, activates the barcode/QR reader.
7) Left-hand button - Gets it's own article see here
8) Pics - Shows you the number of photos in this session (more on sessions).
9) Network - Shows mobile network provider and data upload signal strength.
Inverted Screen Mode
If the normal orientation of the Reader screen doesn’t fit with your workflow, you can change the Walker’s settings to invert the screen of the paired Reader. See here for instructions.
You can also configure the Walker to show a large tick on the screen when it successfully scans an ID. See here for instructions.