An overview of the available functions on the ELEMENTICE Event Gallery
1. Gallery Thumbnails: All images assigned to the event. Click on a thumbnail to see it in the Image Viewer.
3. Image Viewer: larger view of selected image from thumbnails.
4. Image Editor: Opens the in-browser image editing features for the image displayed.
5. Reassign: Add or remove ID's with access to the selected image.
6. Small Download (incl. watermark): Download a standard size jpg. of the selected image. If a watermark is applied to the event, it will appear on the downloaded image.
7. Large Download (no watermark): Download a large size jpg. of the selected image. If a watermark is applied to the event, it will not appear on the downloaded image.
8. Info Bar:
General: Shows the Event, Member, public code and timestamp details.
Subjects: Lists the individual galleries associated with the selected image.
Integrations: Lists the details of the event integrations applied to the image.
Camera: Displays the camera settings used for the image.
JSON: Displays image metadata.
9. Delete Button: Deletes the selected image. You will be asked to confirm, this cannot be undone.
10. Active Integrations: Notifies which event integrations have processed the selected image.