A list of Cameras we know do or don't work with Walker:
*Some camera models are sold under different names in different parts of the world, but usually these are only the consumer models. We are based in Australia so will use the Australian model names, but you can let us know what you're using and we'll update the list with additional info.
As long as the Important Camera Settings are configured correctly, the majority of recent Pro/Pro-sumer DSLRs and mirrorless cameras from the listed brands are compatible with our system (even if not named on the list), though we can not guarantee this unless we've actually tested that model. Please contact us if you are interested in using a device which isn't listed, as we'd love to continue expanding our compatability list.
The following is a list of Cameras which our customers have been using with Walkers (and the camera cable type which should be used).
**If you are using our Walker with other Camera models not listed, please let us know so that we can update this list**
- 750D / Rebel T6i (Mini USB)
- 70D (Mini USB)
- 80D (Mini USB)
- 5Dmk iii (Mini USB)
- 5Dmk iv (Micro USB)
- 7Dmk ii (Micro USB)
- 1Dx mk ii (Micro USB)
- EOS R (USB C)
- EOS RP (USB C)
- EOS R5 (USB C)
- EOS R6 (USB C)
- Z6 (USB C)
- D5 (Micro USB)
- D500 (Micro USB)
- D610 (Mini USB)
- D750 (8pin mini USB "Nikon Cable")
- D800 (Micro USB)
- D850 (Micro USB)
- D7100 (8pin mini USB "Nikon Cable")
- D90 (Mini USB)
- D90 and some older Nikon models require Sync on Scan mode to view images on the camera while shooting.
- D5300 (8pin mini USB "Nikon Cable")
- Limited functionality - can't view images on the camera while shooting, even in Sync of Scan mode.
- New update MIGHT allow full functionality. If you have a D5300 we'de love to test and check. Please contact us.
- A7 II (Micro USB)
- A7 III (USB C)
- A7R III (USB C)
- A7R IV (USB C)
*Sony cameras have some additional settings which need to be configured on the camera before use. See Additional Sony Camera Settings.
We have had limited access to Fuji, Olympus and Panasonic cameras for testing. Currently they are not supported, but please contact us if you require compatibility and we can look at working together to make it happen.